Currently, we are conducting a mixture of teleconsultations and office consultations where appropriate.
Please call 02 9438 2277 for the latest update on how COVID-19 is affecting consultations with Professor Hugh.
Your consultation with Professor Hugh
Prior to your consultation, please provide the following information:
- Referral letter from your GP or specialist
- Medicare card details , DVA card details
- Private health insurance card details
- Blood test results - which Pathology did you use, was it DHM?
- Scan or ultrasound results - did you go to North Shore Radiology or PRP , Castlereagh or other?
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please call my office during business hours with as much notice as possible.
Why do I need a referral to make an appointment?
Most medical specialists will accept only referred patients. This is to ensure the specialist you are seeing is appropriate for you and your condition. Medicare pays higher rebates for specialist services if you have been referred.